Did You Know?
We Can Help
What happens to your E-waste?
- Upon receipt, BCR identifies and sorts electronics according to which can be refurbished and which cannot but contain parts that can be reused.
- We then refurbish certain products and remove the reusable materials and components of other products. These processes are done manually to ensure maximum recovery of reusable materials.
- All hard drives are wiped clean according to the Department of Defense standards. BCR ensures that sensitive information is completely removed.
- Once BCR receives electronics, they will never be put into a landfill. Electronics that cannot be refurbished, once reusable materials and components are removed, are sent to downstream vendors for recycling. All downstream vendors recycle in a clean, environmentally-friendly manner and are required to be licensed and certified with the proper government agencies.
BCR is a thorough, client- and environmentally-focused value-added reseller.
We currently support the following services and processes:
• Removal, testing, and repair of hardware including memory, hard drives, power supplies, monitors, keyboards, mice, motherboards, video cards, etc.
• Refurbishing of computers and computer-related electronic devices
• Data sanitation, and destruction
• Sale of refurbished/rebuilt computers as well as other electronic devices and components following comprehensive quality assurance methods.